Wednesday 11 April 2012

Spring Window display at the Nude espresso

Nude Espresso cafe is in East London, opposite spitafields market. You can find it in 26 Hanbury street. E1 6QR. To view their website click HERE
Last tuesday evening just after the cafe closed for the day I went in and decorated their windows for the Spring. 
I draw directly on the glass and I usually improvise, for this season I  did a couple of very detailed flowers, branches, butterflies and dragonflies trying to make it feel like spring!
In this case I used UniPosca white marker pens. They have a big variety of thicknesses, really good thin pens for the little insects and flower details. You can get these pens in the London Graphic Center in Covent garden! Hope you like it!














































This is the previous window display I did for them just before Christmas last year. I did a couple of trees with snow, a fox, a couple of owls and some little creatures of the forest.




4 comments: